1) Animaniacs: Wakko's Wish (This scene was very sad which I feel like I'm crying for Dot too)
2) All Dogs Go To Heaven (I love this scene when Charlie says a heartfelt goodbye to Anne-Marie and Itchy, and enters the afterlife. It was sad though)
3) Sailor Moon (This Sailor Moon episode 'The Sailor Senshi Die! The Tragic Final Battle(Japanese)/Day Of Destiny (English Dub)' really did shocks me when Sailors Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus are killed by the Doom And Gloom Girls. But luckily, Sailor Moon is alive so she can face against Queen Beryl)
4) Disney's Frozen (Poor Anna being frozen in ice and Elsa started crying for her sister)
5) Thumbelina (Yeah, Thumbelina's mom misses Thumbelina very much which I like the reprise song of 'Soon'. Really sad indeed)
6) Sonic X (I really like this Sonamy moment in episde 52. So sweet and sad at the same time)
7) Ugly Duckling (Silly Symphony) (Poor Duckling. He's being left out. That's why I like this Silly Symphony. One of my all-time favorites of it)
8) The Lion King (Mufasa's sad from the stampede. NOOOOOOOOO! It really makes me cry!)
9) Code Geass (The one thing that I'm sad about this anime is because Lelouch being killed by Zero (Suzaku in disguise. That part does make me cry)
10) Wolf's Rain (The good guys are killed especially Toboe which I feel sad for him)
11) Elfen Lied (Lucy's childhood is starting to feel worse when her class-mates killed her dog. Really scares me to death because of it. Those boys deserve to be punished)
12) The Land Before Time (Little Foot's mother is dying. Very sad part of the movie)
13) Ed, Edd n Eddy (In 'A Fistful Of Ed', Double D felt really bad for himself for being a tough guy in Peach Creek JR High)
14) Bambi (Bambi's mother being shot off-screen really makes me sad even though Bambi's father saw the whole thing.
15) Monsters Inc (The scene where Sully and Boo saying goodbye to each other one last time is very heart touching and sad)
16) Chrono Crusade (The last episode where Chrono and Rosette dying together makes me sad)
17) Casshern Sins (Lyuze's death does make me cry)
18) Death Note (L's death really kills me which I couldn't help but cry)
YoshiWii1Featured By OwnerAug 9, 2014Student Traditional Artist
I actually knew about Casshern before Casshern Sins aired on Adult Swim. It was a darker version of the Original 1973 Casshern. The Original was another one of your standard Superhero shows. And get this! Luna was ACTUALLY his sidekick along with Friender!
I've never watched Sailor Moon or Sonic so I'll just take your word for it. Good choices for sad moments. Though All Dogs is even sadder when you know a little about Anne-Marie. Heck, Don Bluth had to leave the studio for a week.